Dr. Umar Saif unveils IT export plan of $10 Billion...Read more
- Mr. Hassan Nasir Jamy assumes charge as Federal Secretary for IT and Telecommunication on 21st August, 2023.
- Dr. Umar Saif assumes charge as Caretaker Federal Minister for IT and Telecommunication on 18th August, 2023.
- 'MoITT to establish Health Incubation Center, Science & Technology Park in KU'
- Delegation of Azerbaijan led by its Minister of Digital Development and Transport, Mr. Rashad Nabiyev, called on Federal Minister for IT and Telecommunication Syed Amin Ul Haque here on 18th July,2023.
- On the directives of Federal Minister for IT and Telecommunication Syed Amin Ul Haque, forty-three illegal loan applications have been blocked.
The Ministry of Information Technology and Telecommunication (MoITT) is the national focal Ministry and enabling arm of the Government of Pakistan for planning, coordinating and directing efforts to initiate and launch Information Technology and Telecommunications programs and projects aimed at economic development of the country.