Pakistan-Qatar IT Conference has kicked off in JW Marriott Marquis City Center Doha, Qatar with significant participation from Pakistani IT compani...Read more
- Federal Minister for IT and Telecommunication Dr. Umar Saif held meeting with CEO of Qatar Investment Authority (QIA) Mansoor Ebrahim Al-Mahmoud in Qatar.
- Pakistan is emerging digital hub of region: Dr. Umar Saif
- Pakistan-Qatar IT Conference has kicked off in JW Marriott Marquis City Center Doha, Qatar with significant participation from Pakistani IT companies as well as local Qatari businesses.
- The Caretaker IT Minister visited the office of the Digital Cooperation Organization (DCO) in Saudi Arabia and met its secretary-general, Deemah AlYahya.
- Saudi Arabia’s Small and Medium Enterprises General Authority (Monsha’at) will work with Pakistan to support its IT companies and startups to scale their businesses in the Kingdom, Caretaker IT Minister Umar Saif
- The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with the Islamic Republic of Pakistan to expand bilateral cooperation in communications and information technology by accelerating digital transformation, promoting innovation, and developing digital infrastructure.
The Ministry of Information Technology and Telecommunication (MoITT) is the national focal Ministry and enabling arm of the Government of Pakistan for planning, coordinating and directing efforts to initiate and launch Information Technology and Telecommunications programs and projects aimed at economic development of the country.