IT Minister Dr. Umar Saif inaugurates Pakistan's first e-Rozgar Centre...Read more
- Caretaker Government had successfully achieved 13 goals, out of 15, set to promote the IT sector and increase its exports: Dr. Umar Saif
- Caretaker Federal Minister for IT and Telecommunication Dr. Umar Saif inaugurated the country's first e-Rozgar Center in Islamabad.
- Federal Secretary Ministry of IT and Telecommunication, Mr. Hassan Nasir Jamy addressing SCO Virtual Conference on Youth Empowerment through Digital Economy in Islamabad.
- Hajj operations for pilgrims have been digitalized, as mobile application has been developed in record time to facilitate Hajj Pilgrims under the Ministry of Information Technology and Telecommunication.
- Federal Minister for IT and Telecommunication Dr. Umar Saif held meeting with CEO of Qatar Investment Authority (QIA) Mansoor Ebrahim Al-Mahmoud in Qatar.
- Pakistan is emerging digital hub of region: Dr. Umar Saif
PSEB/MoITT leads a transformative initiative to boost freelancers and startups in Pakistan. To tap into the expanding digital workforce, the initiative involves setting up 250 e-Rozgaar centers nationwide
Pakistan Startup Fund is a government-backed initiative aimed at supporting and promoting the growth of startups in Pakistan through encouraging investments in Pakistan by the top notch global as well as local Venture Capitalists (VC).
The Ministry of Information Technology and Telecommunication (MoITT) is the national focal Ministry and enabling arm of the Government of Pakistan for planning, coordinating and directing efforts to initiate and launch Information Technology and Telecommunications programs and projects aimed at economic development of the country.